Rigorous Math Proof That God Exists!
Using First-Order Predicate Logic and Five Axioms That No Scientist Can Reasonably Deny. The G Proof is taught in nine one-hour videos by Mark Laurence Donald Emerson. There is NO religion whatsoever involved in the proof — it is pure mathematics.
Video 1: Introduction and Overview (63 minutes; 177 slides)
Mr. Emerson is a first-rate math teacher. In the nine one-hour Videos he will TEACH you:
- How Predicate Logic is used to write precise statements and formal, rigorous proofs. Higher mathematics rests on the bedrock of First Order Predicate Logic.
- Five statements (called Axioms), written with precision in Predicate Logic, that say things about phenomena and causation that are obviously true and are difficult for scientists to reasonably deny.
- The G Proof — how the Axioms and Predicate Logic are used to rigorously prove a phenomenon exists that:
- creates itself — i.e. it causes itself,
- is omnipotent — i.e. it causes everything else, and
- is unique — i.e. it is the one and only such phenomenon.
Such a phenomenon can only be what is commonly known as "God."
Here is a map showing all Nine Videos.
This Map is used throughout the Videos. Watch it cycle through the many different color combinations that appear in the Nine Videos to show where we are, where we've been, and we're going. Yellow means not done yet. Pink is where we are. Cyan (bright, light blue) means done. Purple points to future or past material. Click on the Map inside the rectangle for any Video. Note the equation in Video 9, which formally defines "God."